Effective Date: 08.05.2018
1. Information We Collect.
(a) Contacting Us: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number and email address, when you contact us. If you choose to contact us, we will collect data through our partners. We do not send any promotional emails for which you have not given consent; if you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by at any time by contacting [email protected]
This website uses Google Analytics to track client activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity (in some cases). If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties.
We process and keep all data within Europe and, if you wish to opt-out, you can do so at: [email protected]
(c) Access and Retention of Data: An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the data protection officer (the data controller). If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
(d)We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide our services. Rhino will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
2. How We Use Your Information. We use the information that we collect to contact your about your initial enquiry.
3. How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: Rhino will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Rhino
(b) (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: If you remove on the website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the website, or if other clients have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Rhino will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to any legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Conditions of Sale or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Rhino , our clients or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as client names and email addresses, and other Client information related to the Rhino may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
(e) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied clients on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at office: rhinocctv.com
4. Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Rhino website may be stored and processed in the UK.
5. How We Protect Your Information. Rhino is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Rhino or guarantee that your information on the Rhino website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information on our contact forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at Rhino. We use multiple outside support platforms. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
6. Rhino complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Rhino has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
7. Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Rhino will promptly notify our clients in compliance with applicable law.
8. Our Choices about Your Information. You can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Rhino keeps on file contacting us directly at. We will respond to your request to access within 20 days .We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
9. Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Rhino does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
10. Notification Procedures. It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on the Service, as determined by Rhino in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Privacy Notice.
92-92 Vauxhall Walk
London SE11 5EL